Sadly, we have yet to find a space to operate from and we are temporarily suspending all activities till we find a space. But rest assured that we are working hard to try to secure a space so that we can serve you soonest possible.
Meanwhile, wishing everyone a Healthy OX year ahead
If your primary school going kid that need a laptop/desktop for his/her study and your family had the Chas Blue card and would like a FREE REFURBISHED device, read on.
- Only for Chas Blue card family
- If you have only 1 kid, please apply for NeuPC first. We need prove of rejection from NeuPC before we will access your application with us.
- Application is not on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Application might takes months to process.
- Applicants cannot choose form factor and specifications of machine.
- All successful applicants will be contacted by either phone or email.
- SGBono will never ask for donation or cash from any applicant.
If you agreed to the above terms, pls proceed to fill up our application form here: https://forms.gle/9HpyS4D7wLpj7bGc6
Our Services are totally free ...
We provide FREE services to LOW-INCOME families in Singapore. We have no means to verify your low-income status, but neither do we want to cut out those who may have genuine needs (e.g. better-off finanically but don't know what wifi router to buy). We therefore appeal to your sense of propriety, to not take unfair advantage of our volunteers. Leave us free to help those who cannot afford costly repairs or professional advice.
The kampong spirit ...
We are all volunteers, we do not charge you a single cent for our services and and we have no bias for any product and service vendor that we may recommend to you. Our recommendations will be made strictly based on your needs. We do not collect commission or benefit in any way from the purchases that you make.